3197 2nd Line Road, Osgoode, ON K0A 2W0
phone (cell): 613-851-5075
fax: 613-826-2186
e-mail:
traceydaviero@rogers.com
website: www.traceydaviero.com

January 1, 2008

Business Correspondence

Whether you need a simple business letter or a full-blown training manual, I can help you to organize your details into professional and concise business correspondence.

I work with MS Office 2007 Software, and my accurate typing speed exceeds 100 words per minute.

I proofread all of my correspondence (I do not rely on spell-check). My English spelling and grammar skills are excellent.

I work with the following style manuals: The Elements of Style (Strunk and White), MLA Style Manual (Modern Language Association), and Canadian Press Stylebook (The Canadian Press).

I promise fast turnaround for all typing work, often within 24 hours.

Typing rates vary by project, however my standard rate is $3.00 per page (up to 250 words), which includes proofreading & basic formatting.

Estimates and schedules are provided before all projects begin.

Business correspondence projects are generally invoiced immediately upon completion of project.