3197 2nd Line Road, Osgoode, ON K0A 2W0
phone (cell): 613-851-5075
fax: 613-826-2186
e-mail:
traceydaviero@rogers.com
website: www.traceydaviero.com

January 1, 2008

Hospitality Cost Controls

I have been working with the food and beverage industry since 1993.

My specialty has been controllable/variable costs and analysis. I have worked intensively with food and beverage costs, and have also worked with other controllable areas, such as labour, supplies, M&R and training.

What type of controls do you use in your establishment to ensure that you are maximizing your profits?

Things like proper portioning, accurate inventory counts, spillage and waste forms are all part of cost control in restaurants and bars. I can help you put systems in place for your staff and managers that help them do their jobs more efficiently, and can also save you money.

I can prepare cost control spreadsheets that you use, or I can process and analyze your data for you 'blind', to help you achieve your cost control goals.

I can help you get your recipes and portions on paper so that you can effectively calculate your serving costs, to determine accurate selling prices, maximizing your profits per item.

Cost control spreadsheets are generally prepared in Microsoft Excel format (2007 or older). All spreadsheets are personalized for your establishment and user-friendly.

Hospitality Cost Control is establishment-specific and therefore requires consultation prior to providing a cost estimate for work and schedule.

Please contact me for more information and FREE consultation!