3197 2nd Line Road, Osgoode, ON K0A 2W0
phone (cell): 613-851-5075
fax: 613-826-2186
e-mail:
traceydaviero@rogers.com
website: www.traceydaviero.com

January 1, 2008

Website Maintenance

So you have a website all set up and suddenly you have some updates ... that's what we call website maintenance!

I can change up your copy, images, or other design elements of your website when you need it. Do you have a webinar or teleseminar page whose time has passed, that you want to update or change to a sales page? I can do that for you with no worries.

Using Coffee Cup Software, I can do minor editing on any of your site pages so that they are as current as you want them to be.

Web maintenance packages can be booked on a monthly retainer rate (beginning at $30/month) or on a project basis. Full estimates are provided prior to beginning work.

Note: While I do not do web design or graphic design myself, I have tremendous confidence in the abilities of a colleague that I subcontract all of my graphics work to.