3197 2nd Line Road, Osgoode, ON K0A 2W0
phone (cell): 613-851-5075
fax: 613-826-2186
e-mail:
traceydaviero@rogers.com
website: www.traceydaviero.com

January 1, 2008

Audio Transcription

I provide transcription of many types of digital audio files. You send me your digital files of your notes, interviews, meeting minutes or conference calls and I will transcribe (type) them and send them back to you via email. You can use transcribed files to build articles, blogs or ebooks for advertising or to sell on your website.

I specialize in general business transcription.

I return transcripts in MS Word format (version 2007 or older), and the file is formatted to your specifications - plain, with headers, tabs, time stamps, etc.

For a nominal fee I can convert taped material or video files (YouTube etc.) to digital audio formats prior to transcription.

My turnaround time is fast. I can often deliver one (1) 'audio hour' of transcription back to you within 24 hours.

My fees are standard: $80 per hour of audio.

Please note that one hour of audio can take between three and four hours to transcribe.

Audio transcription is mainly invoiced upon project completion. Large projects may require a deposit or partial payment prior to beginning work. Project rates are not available for transcription jobs.