3197 2nd Line Road, Osgoode, ON K0A 2W0
phone (cell): 613-851-5075
fax: 613-826-2186
e-mail:
traceydaviero@rogers.com
website: www.traceydaviero.com

February 1, 2008

What Can I Do For You?


So what exactly can I do for you?

I specialize in two areas: documentation and finance.

If you require document work, I can transcribe your audio files or handwritten notes into typed material that you can process into training manuals, ebooks, or other type of documentation. I can format your prepared documents to your specifications for presentation, publishing or webposting. I also offer high-quality proofreading services for any type of document (text or numerical).

If you require financial work, I can take your financial information and prepare spreadsheets to your specifications so that you can better analyze your data. I also provide data analysis and comprehensive cost control advice. I have worked with the hospitality industry for many years doing food and beverage menu costing and controllable cost analysis.

I also provide a large selection of other administrative tasks -- from audio transcription to website maintenance -- no project is too simple, too complicated, too big or too small!

I work as a contractor, directly with clients, and I also offer services as a subcontractor to other VAs and administrative professionals.

The internet is a fantastic tool for administrative work these days, and every day I learn something new and exciting about how to interact with clients who are based far away from me.

I thoroughly enjoy working with new clients on projects of all sizes, and I would be happy to discuss the ways in which I can help you!

Tracey D'Aviero

For your free consultation, please contact me at:
traceydaviero@rogers.com